1. Name, position, in SALESmanago since…
I originally started my journey in SALESmanago by responding to an ad on LinkedIn I think it was- I had recently moved to Poland from the UK so was looking for an opportunity in a business/sales or marketing sector. I joined the team as a partner manager in Feb 2022 and then in Nov 2022 transitioned over to Partner Marketing Executive.
2. Coffee, workout, meditation – how do you start your work day and get ready for conquering the world?
My day begins with 5 very active girls usually shouting for breakfast or that they can’t find something for school. We normally put the radio on LOUD and have a dance around the living room to get us up and moving. After breakfast, we do the school run and then when I return home I have a green tea and protein shake. At weekends it’s normally a bit more relaxed and I aim to be up before the girls so that I can enjoy 30mins or so of quiet before the madness begins.
3. How did you find your way to your current role at SALESmanago?
I found my way to my current job role by believing in myself and taking a risk and reaching out to my CMO Ian MacLeod. I saw that he was looking to expand the marketing team and was looking to create a partner marketing team – it felt like the right fit for me especially as I had experience with partners and doing a marketing degree so I dropped a message on LinkedIn and we had some talks on the requirements of the job and my experience etc and now here I am in the team 🙂
4. Which of the SALESmanago values speak to you the most?
I honestly can’t pick just one value of mine that’s my favourite- they all have individual meanings and together make our team stronger
5. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
Mum, Hard-working, caring
6. You are on a deserted island and you can choose one person and one thing from the company to be there with you. Who and what will it be and why?
This was a very tough one as I have an awesome team that I work alongside so if i could i would shrink us all so that we could all go- i think we would all enjoy some sun and downtime. In regards to an item I would take, it would have to be the sofa in the marketing department because let’s be honest nobody wants to sleep on the sand.
7. What have you recently done for the first time in your life
I have recently gone “back to school” and started to learn polish (for what feels like the billionth time) and am heavily relying on the girls to help me which they find very funny