Dynamic segments is an advanced tool that allows you to create and update groups of contacts in real time that meet an extensive set of criteria at a given moment, including CRM, behavioral and transactional data.
Dynamic segments allow you to:
- use of detailed data on: visit sources, transaction details, transaction sources, transaction statistics,
- free combination of different criteria to target specific user groups without the use of external BI systems or IT support,
- current checking of the number of users meeting the given criteria,
- analysis of how the sizes of dynamic segments change over time.
How does it work?
The Dynamic Segments Wizard allows you to connect elements that define:
- traffic sources (UTM, referral, search, advert, email, direct),
- transaction data (products, amounts, dates),
- transaction sources,
- transaction statistics (amount spent, number of transactions over time).
You can use any number of criteria and combine them by using and / or connectors.
After saving the criteria, the system analyzes the data collected on the account and calculates the number of contacts that meet the specified criteria, returning the result immediately.
The calculation of the number of contacts in a dynamic segment can be carried out ad hoc or automatically, at the time of sending the campaign or launching the automation rule targeted for the selected user segment.
How can you use Dynamic Segments?
Campaign with product news from a specific producer – the dynamic segment includes all contacts that have bought products of specific producer for over 300 EUR in the last 6 months. The email campaign informs about new products from this producer.
Automatic messages for people who reach subsequent spending thresholds – dynamic segments include contacts who, regardless of the number of transactions, spent certain amounts (below 100 EUR, 100 EUR, 500 EUR, 1000 EUR).The system sends messages encouraging these contacts to make further purchases in order to obtain a higher customer rank and larger discounts on purchases.
Lowering cost of conversion
Campaign encouraging buyers to switch from buying from ads to buy from own sources – the dynamic segment contains contacts who have placed orders only from paid sources and did not buy anything after direct visit or from emails. Contacts from this segment will receive special discount code in the content of newsletters for the next purchase.
Recommendations of complementary products – the dynamic segment includes people who bought a specific product in the last month.
The e-mail campaign and ads on FB inform about sets of accessories available for this product that the customer has not yet bought.